Need help? Free. Confidential. Live Answer 24/7.

If you’re having an emergency, call 911.

Contact 211 to access to an entire network of community, social, health and government services. Your call, text or chat will be answered by a professional 211 Community Resource Specialist who is trained to assess your need and refer you to the most appropriate service or services. 211 is available across Alberta and is offered in over 170 languages over the phone.

Why would I contact 211?

  • I need food, shelter and/or transportation
  • I need financial support to help pay my utility bill, rent and/or damage deposit
  • I need to find mental support
  • I need information on Government programs and phone numbers
  • I don’t know where to go for Legal support
  • I want to volunteer for an organization
  • I want to make a donation of furniture and/or clothing
  • I am concerned about a friend or family member
  • I am looking for services for a client
  • We have access to thousands of other services

Learn more about 211 Alberta at ab.211.ca